Parmigiano Reggiano you find on our website is produced entirely in Italy, between Parma and Reggio Emilia, where it all began. Seasoned over 30 months . Parmigiano Reggiano,...
The Dall'Aglio Farm is recognized and certified for the production of Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
The Dall'Aglio farm was founded in the late 70s, with the breeding of dairy cows for the production of Parmigiano Reggiano cheese.
The farm complex is located in Gattatico (RE), in the heart of the area of origin of Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, where, over the course of more than 30 years, the activity has developed, with the use of the most modern zootechnical equipment, reaching 400 head of cattle always in lactation.
The construction of the farm dairy, with a production capacity of 7500 cheeses per year, took place in 2003 and represented the completion of the entire production chain, guaranteeing total quality control.
From a long tradition of dairy cattle farmers for the Parmigiano-Reggiano consortium, in the '30s Dante Dall'Aglio with his sons Evio, Renzo and Elsa, began with a few heads of dairy cattle.
In the years to come the production evolves...
- 1980 A farm was purchased in the areas of Val d'Enza, in the Gattatico area, between the provinces of Reggio Emilia and Parma.
- 1988 Establishment of a new stable with 100 dairy cattle. Their production is transferred to the social dairy.
- 1992 The stable is expanded by doubling the number of dairy cattle.
- 1997 The stable is further expanded to house young cattle. The fodder store is built.
- 2000 A new automated milking plant is introduced.
- 2002 With a new modernization, the barn houses 300 dairy cattle.
- 2004 The construction project for the dairy begins.
- 22-2-2004: With serial number 222, the company's private dairy is inaugurated to process its own milk production.
- 2013 The farm's agricultural areas for fodder production are expanded.
- Today the company is run by the third generation: the brothers Dante and Federica, with the same passion and competence as their predecessors.
They raise 700 dairy cattle, 400 of which are in lactation, exclusively to produce Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese in the farm dairy. The cattle are fed with fodder and cereals obtained by working directly on the approximately 250 hectares of land on the farm.
There is 1 product.